Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So Holy!

OH. MY. GOSH.

This is completely, and utterly ridiculous, and out of hand (or should I say out of foot). Lame joke, I know.





It's funny, but I am actually known for my holey socks! I just really don't think about buying socks. I mean it literally has to come to this before I realize I need to go purchase myself some more intact socks.

Levi has got on to me so many times for this, I think it really bugs him. My mom used to do the same when I lived at home. Me, I just don't care.

3 comments:

  1. You're too funny! Josh is the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have "holy" socks but I have very few pair of socks. My boys and Brent have thousands but not me. Maybe we should set a specific day for just such an occasion... It's June 6th. Time to buy socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady! I tagged you! Check my blog for info!

    ReplyDelete