Monday, March 15, 2010

Running

I went running for the second time yesterday and it was so much easier. For one I kept a slower pace this time and focused more on form, than time. I have had a tough time finding motivation to carve out time for running, but it felt so good to go and just do it. I always feel guilty about leaving the kids with Levi or my mom just so I can go run, it feels selfish. I could take them with me, but then there are a million interruptions and I don't feel as accomplished as if I had gone alone. It was a wonderful time alone, to think and pray as I ran.
I can't wait to run again.

4 comments:

  1. You deserve a little you time sometimes and if running is what you want to do then go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you for running and having the motivation to do it. I am so lacking in motivation to just get out and move. It isn't selfish because it just makes you a better wife and mommie when you are healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Becca!!! Don't beat yourself up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls. My family doesn't make me feel guilty, it's all in my own mind. I think I am more attached to my babies than they are of me, lol.

    ReplyDelete