Friday, March 2, 2012

Mouse in a bucket

Yesterday I found this little jewel in a five gallon bucket out in our shed.

I was grabbing a shovel and bucket for our trip to the park and saw something in there at glance. When I leaned over to get a better look, the little bugger jumped, trying to get out. I flipped out and then called for Cane to come look. It was quite the excitement.

I wasn't about to mess with it, and it couldn't get out, so we just let it chill in the bucket all day and wait for its demise when Levi got home.

The boys were a little upset when Levi went out there, so as far as they know, the little guy is roaming free in the field.
( I felt kind of sad too, but not enough to beg for its life :))

Levi is my hero. So brave. And not scared of mice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment